Search This Blog

Thursday

Adriana Lima Impressed with emotion.

Vincent Peters has shot some of the most beautiful women in the world, including for Vogue, Louis Vuitton and Sonia Rykiel.
He recalls being bowled over when he worked with Adriana in Madrid two years ago.
“I have to admit. I underestimated Adriana. To me she was just this Victoria’s Secret bomb. But when I got her in front of the camera she had such an incredible emotional range,” he said.
Another Victoria’s Secret star also made an impact on Vincent. He was impressed with Gisele Bündchen when he shot her in her underwear in 2003.
“Gisele was one of the first girls I shot. When I first moved to England, it was the time of grunge, and everyone shot all the weird girls – the Kate Moss types. And Gisele came along – people said she was too commercial, too beautiful. She had T and A, and nobody had that,” he told GQ magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment