Search This Blog

Monday

BIRTHDAY PROJECT!


Let's make it unforgettable Birthday,to our Angel Adriana Lima!
June is coming,I decided to make a group project with all the fans,I really really want to make something special that she will remember!
*Join us! If you want to be the part of Wings Birthday project do next:
  1.  Make and edit a picture,use any pictures you want,they must be Lima's of course,you can make in Photoshop,Photoscape,even Paint(but you better not use paint) You can also use some kind of online editors if u don't have any( example: http://pixlr.com/editor/ )
  2.  On a picture you must write next:
  • You can write(example) : Happy Birthday Adriana Lima,I wish you all the best,much happiness,love and joy...
  • But. Instead,we all write same text,it will be basic and boring,so that's why you could write/mention the reason why you love her or what make her beautiful.  It will be more interesting to read But IT'S NOT required,you can write whatever u want. :)
  • Also don't forget to write your twitter username,if u don't have twitter,just write name!

These pictures I will post in a Video! You must send me projects until end of May,make them as soon as possible and send me on twitter,facebook page inbox or email:adriswings@gmail.com
I hope you guys like my idea and you join me,I will really do all my best and work with the best programs to make it really special and different!

XOXO,
ADRIANA'S WINGS

1 comment:

  1. Para esta fecha especial y con el aprecio y carino que siento, sus calidades humanas que tiene voy elaborar un pequeno detalle en su nombre para esta fehca especial , solo necesito una de las fotos que mas le guste y hare una pintura de ella Graicas!

    ReplyDelete