Search This Blog

Thursday

How will Adriana's Holiday look like!

Having just celebrated her return to the VS runway a mere six weeks after giving birth to her second child, Adriana Lima certainly has a lot to be excited about this holiday season, and today, she’s letting us in on how she plans to celebrate!  From the sexy gift she has lined up for her hubby, to how she managed to get back into runway shape,  we got the scoop on everything you need to know about this Angel’s festive holiday agenda! For some extra holiday cheer, check out our exclusive interview with Adriana below!


Modelinia:What is on your Christmas wish list this year?

Adriana Lima:Christmas is the time for giving, and what I would like for myself, and also what I would like to give to my friends and family is some lingerie!  It’s is an essential part of a women’s life, and it really helps boost your confidence.  One of the things I actually used in the show was the Angel pushup bra, which I love because it is perfect for the holidays!  I love all of the lace because I’m a girly girl and red is the definitely the color for Christmas, plus it’s very sexy.

M:Have you been naughty or nice?
AL:I’ve been naughty-nice! A mix of both.

M:Where will you be for the holidays?
AL: I’m actually going to be in Miami with my daughters, my husband, my in laws and my mother.  We’re going to enjoy being in the heat!

M:What do you plan to do in Miami?
AL:There’s nothing winter like in Miami, so we’ll be swimming in the pool, going to the beach with the kids and playing in the sun.

AL:What are your daughters excited about for Christmas?
M:I’m sure Valentina wants to get a cat. She keeps on asking me for a cat like crazy. And Sienna, she’s too little, but we’re all very excited, we love Christmas. It’s always exciting to buy presents and to make people happy.




M:Do you know what you’re going to get your husband for Christmas?
AL: Yes, but I think it’s R-rated.   I think we’re are going to make something for each other, so it will be very special.  And Christmas is about being together, and my husband and I have such crazy busy schedules, so it is really the time for enjoying family time.

M:What was your favorite moment from the VS show this year?
AL:You know, I have to say that Rihanna rocked!  Oh, my God, she was unbelievable!  I couldn’t wait to see her.  She really rocks the runway and was definitely very confident and extremely sexy.  I love all of the songs and I loved all of the different themes, especially the opening with the circus act.  And the Fantasy Bra that Alessandra wore was one of my all-time favorites!  It was very delicate and so beautiful with all of the flower details.  There were just so many moments and I think the girls looked more beautiful than ever this year!

M:How did you manage to get back in runway shape just six weeks after having a baby?
AL:You know, everyday was just a milestone for me. I honestly thought that I wasn’t going to make it. But, I took it step by step and I did my best. I worked out and made sure I had a very balance diet. But you know, you can’t fight Mother Nature.  I did what I had to do and then I waited for nature to decide for me if I was going to be a part of the show or not.

M:Finally, do you have any style tips for the holiday season?
AL: For a woman, it’s definitely very important what you wear under your clothes.  So I think that’s the most important thing—what you wear underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment